Saturday, June 7, 2008

Voice from the Crowd


In fact being here has made me so happy. I don't even think I will go back to where I come from. Because what I have observe is that the way of our Peace Corps volunteers talk to us in a polite manner and also they are easy to talk to and they are approachable and kind.

What even impressed me was how they chat with us during dinner time and all what they have been doing.

I have really enjoy coming to the STARS conference.

I really like it very well. Thank you.

-Amponsah Nicholas, Mansen Senior High School

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching students from preparing to presenting their argument on the debating night amazes me. 6 groups of students collaborate together with their strengths and weaknesses. All are courageous/ dare to present their viewpoint, some even got upset with performances. Their debating performances are NOT failure; they are sharpened confidences for future. I am glad they enjoy it.

I am sure we the audiences loves to cheer on presenter's self-confidence....while laugh at Madam Kathleen being referred as "Chairman of the panel"

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!
:)